- We will study the security systems, the kite insurance system and its activation.
- The theory of the windscreen and the basics of kite piloting.
- Use and understanding of international communication signals (hand gestures).
- 4 hours from scratch to confident kite control.
The 2nd level of kiting training (Preparation for the board, the basics of riding a board with a kite) brings the student to the start on the board. It includes all the exercises that prepare for the board. At the end of this level, the student will confidently roll on the board in both directions (downwind).
- Body drag to the right, to the left. Bodydrag with one hand. Bodydrag with a board. Bodydrag with return to the point of departure.
- Safety rules for water launch.
- Kite control with a dressed board. Choosing a position for a water launch.
- We study the rules of divergence on the water.
- Working out a water launch in both directions.
- 5 hours (for those who have mastered the first level) from the control to the water start, inclusive (riding in both directions).
- Self-rescue in deep water.
- Change of tack, the first turn through a squat.
- Turn without stopping.
- Confident driving in all directions.
- Cutting, walking upwind.
- 4 hours (for those who have mastered the first and second levels).
Prices for equipment rental
a Day (3 hours)
|5 days||7 days|
|Kite with a bar||₺700||₺3500||₺4900|
|Water shoes||No need||–||–|